COVID-19 and Hotel Odeon
As of February 1st, 2022, COVID-19 is no longer categorized as a critical threat to society, in Denmark, but we continue to prioritize the safety and health of both our guests and our employees.
We will continue with the good habits that the awareness of COVID-19 has brought into our lives, so you always have a safe stay with us. You can read about the actions we have taken to make your stay safe and worry free below; if you have any further questions, we are always available on phone or e-mail.
- Our expansive lobby provides our guests with the possibility of maintaining a great distance during check in or check out or when visiting the bar.
- Dispensers filled with hand sanitizer, are located several places in the lobby, the bar, the restaurant, and the meeting rooms. The staff also have access to both hand sanitizer as well as hand washing stations.
- Upon request, the reception can provide both masks and gloves.
- Our key cards are continually washed between each use so that you, as a guest, always receive a clean key card.
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned between uses, as are all surfaces, light switches, and doorhandles in common areas.
- The staff have been instructed to follow the health authorities’ guidelines on how to act if they or a close contact come in close contact with COVID-19.
Besides the policies mentioned above, we also refer to the authorities’ guidelines, and ask our guests to please show consideration to both other guests and our personnel.
We look forward to seeing you!
Updated February 22 2022