Attention: Odense is undergoing a major transformation, and the area around Hotel Odeon is right now in the finishing stages of being turned into a new and modern urban neighborhood.
This can cause certain roads to become closed or diverted – if you’d like to get a fully updated status on how traffic is moving around the hotel, please click here.
In the underground car park below the hotel, we have marked parking spaces for guests – these cannot be booked in advance, but are available on a first come, first served basis.
Our parking spaces are located on level -1 at P-09 and on level -2 at P-05.
There are four entry and exit points to the underground car park:
- Odense P North from Thomas B. Thriges Gade.
- Odense P East from Hans Mules Gade.
- Odense P West from Nørregade.
- Odense P South from Albanigade.
Please remember to set your parking disc. Afterwards you will have 15 minutes to register your license plate at reception.
If you forget to register your car, you may receive a parking ticket.
As the parking attendants on the hotel parking spaces work for EuroPark, we therefore refer any complaints to their customer service department. Contact them at https://europark.dk/henvendelse/.
For complaints concerning parking tickets received on parking spaces not owned by the hotel, we refer you to the customer service of Apcoa at www.apcoa.dk
The hotel renounces all responsibility concerning prospective charges and damages.
- Please note: There will always be a red light above the hotel’s parking spaces at P-09 on “Niveau 1” (Level 1) and P-05 on “Niveau 2” (Level -2), as this indicates that these are reserved for the hotel.
- The car park is open 24 hours.
- The parking fee is 100 Danish kroner a day. Payment takes places at reception upon check out.
- The car park has a maximum height of 2,2 meters.
On the map at the bottom of the site, you can see different addresses for the three entrances to underground car parks.
Odense Kommune has public chargers between our spaces at P-09 and the public parking spaces. Unfortunately reservation is not possible.
There is disability parking in the parking basement below the hotel at P-10 and P-12.
If you want to make use of the free disability offer in the parking basement, make sure that your handicap parking permit is valid and visible in the front window.
If you make sure of this, parking is free and you do not need to check in or out.
If you need more information, please contact our reception at email@example.com